Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Random Questions about me...answered!

Well hey there!  I see that someone out there at least looks at my blog lol.  So, I figured I'd write a post that describes me a little better.  I randomly looked up some questions that I could answer for you.  Any other ones you have for me, go ahead and post in the comment section below and I'll be happy to answer them for you! 

I'm going to try and post once a day for the rest of the month.  Coming up will be some exercise routines I do, some recipes that I love and more!!  Can't wait to share with you!!

And now....the questions....


How old are you? 30-freaking-2 years old

What's your Birthday? March 26th

What's your favorite colour? Navy blue or Turquoise (it's a tie)

What's your lucky number? 7

Do you have any pets? Yes, a black cat

Where are you from? Miami, baby :)

How tall are you? 5'8

What shoe size are you? A gigantic 10 (sometimes a :cough: 11)

How many pairs of shoes do you own? TOO DAMN MANY

If you were a super hero what powers would you have? Healing powers

What was your last dream about? Kissing Kevin James (yes, RANDOM and weird)

What would you do if you won the lottery? Help out my family and move

Are you psychic in any way? Yes, I have very specific dreams and then they come true.  Not every dream, but I've had a few ones that have and it freaks me out.

Are you a good dancer? YES, I got the moves like Jagger

Are you a good singer? NO, but when I drink, I really don't care.

Are you a good cook? Yes, and a good baker too.  Yeah, that's rare. Deal with it ;)

Have you ever been bungee jumping? Nope, and never will!

What types of holidays do you prefer? Christmas.  I love the family, food, lights and presents.

Can you tap dance? I could when I was a kid.

What's your favorite sport? Football (GO GIANTS!!!)

What's your favorite food? Italian (pizza, pasta, CARBS baby!)

What's your favourite pizza topping? Veggies

What's your favorite alcoholic drink? I hardly ever drink anymore, but when I do, it's rum all the way.

What's your favorite TV program? I'm loving Nashville right now.

Do you like reality TV programs? Real Housewives, Survivor and the such.  Yep!

If you could go back in time to change one thing what would it be? Maybe wait another year or two before we had kids.  We went from married to getting pregnant really fast. So, it would have been nice to just be married a bit first.  But, I don't ever regret having kids earlier because I can still keep up with them!

Have you ever been admitted to hospital? YES, too many times to count.  I was a sick kid, then I became a sick teenager, and then a sick adult.  I've been in for my kids and have had my galbladder removed as well.

What would be your best achievement to date?  I think my weight loss is something that I am the most proud of because I think it's something I didn't really need the help of others to do.  I did it all on my own, without help of programs, pills or others.  Of course I've achieved so much from my marriage and my children, but I had help with that.  No-one could help me shovel the right foods in my piehole or move my ass for me on the treadmill.  That was ALL ME.

Do you prefer baths or showers?  Showers

If you could live anywhere, where would that be? Arizona.  My daughter has horrible asthma and where we live now isn't doing her any favors.

Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?  Sunsets.  I sleep through sunrises ;)

And that's all folks!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment