Friday, January 25, 2013

Facts About Me link-up!!


Today I'm linking up with Whitney from I Wore Yoga Pants for a Facts About Me post.  I did a post kinda similar before, so I'll try to not post the same facts.  



FACT
  I love, love, LOVE MAKEUP!! Check out my previous post and you'll see what I mean. 



Previous post will also give you all the deets on what I use so I look like a functioning human being every day.



FACT 
I love big, fat greasy burgers but hardly ever eat them.  I think when you change your lifestyle like I did in order to lose all the weight, you know how many calories and fat are in them and you just resist.  Actually, it's more about the bun and toppings (mayo and cheese) than anything else.  Yeah, being healthy can suck sometimes.


Damn you, Five Guys!


FACT 

I love Disney.  If you follow me on Instagram, you already know this.  If not, FOLLOW ME! (dessertsanddietsblog).  And everytime I go to Disney, I always get a Mickey pretzel.  Always.



FACT 

I still have TONS of hangups about my body.  In fact, I think I'm more judgmental about my body now than I was when I weighed 260 pounds.  It's sad but true.  I've come so far and yet I beat myself up about it.  Just being honest.




FACT

I hate running.  There, I said it.  I follow a ton of bloggers who boast about their running, which only makes me feel like a loser.  I get excited to run, love it, then start doing it, and hate it.  I love how I feel afterwards, but that's really with any exercise.  I would much rather have a one woman sweat session dancing up a storm in my bedroom.  I do it with the door locked cause I'm pretty sure I look like this....




FACT

I have insomnia. BAD.  Again, if you follow me on Instagram (did you do it already?!?), you know this.  It's horrible and I hate it.  I won't take RX meds for it because I'm scared I'll be one of those people who drives while sleeping and then kill someone.  It's happened and I have the kinda luck that I would be that someone someday.  So until it gets to the point where I could kill someone either way, I just use Benadryl almost nightly.  Anyone got any other recommendations?  And Melatonin don't work on this gurl!


FACT 


I double big fluffy heart LOVE Ryan Gosling.  Any movie he's in, I'm down.  He can do no wrong, my friends.  I just wanna watch him and eat popcorn and Reese's Pieces by the handfuls....is that so wrong?? And apparently I'm not the only one, just look at my followers on Instagram.  You bishes love him, too and I double big fluffy heart that about YOU!!!



Until next time, my loveys!! Have a great weekend :)



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found you on IG (holliemj) through Honey I Shrunk The Mom! I love love love disney too. I can't wait to read more on your journey. I am still getting started on mine :)

    ReplyDelete