Sunday, January 20, 2013

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm SORRY!!

I'm a bad, bad blogger.  Shame on me!  Here I told you (yes, YOU, my one and only follower), that I'd try and post every damn day.  And I lied.  I'm sorry.  Very, very, very sorry!

Forgive me???

Anyway, I've been busy with life and the things it throws at you.  Asthma, breathing treatments, school forms, doctor's appts, blah blah blah.  Oh, and my 14th anniversary was yesterday.  Yeah, I had a crapload of stuff happening.  Excuses, excuses.

So, here's a recap of what went on this past week....




My daughter has asthma.  It sucks.  She also has allergies.  That really sucks.  And what is she allergic to?  Weeds and grass.  Basically I need to live in the effing desert.  So, every winter and spring she has to get breathing treatments almost daily.  That meant waking her up earlier than usual so that she went to school without wheezing.  She was sent home once this past week.  Her wheezing always gets worse when a cold front comes through.  I just wish the weather here was more consistent.  If it's gonna be winter, act like it.  Don't let it be 80s one day and freaking 30s the next day!  Arrrggghhh.  That's the end of my weather bitching.  


This is how all princesses should sleep.  



I cooked this and it was AMAZING.  Easiest recipe ever!  That's an extra lean pork tenderloin (about 1.5 lbs) with some rosemary on top.  Throw a can of jellied cranberry sauce on the sides and let it melt into awesomeness.


Not the most photogenic pork tenderloin, but that was one tasty pig!




And that's my daughter, stealing my veggies while I got up to get a refill on my water.  I can't even be mad at her wanting more veggies.



I did great with my working out.  Jillian Michaels?  Yeah, I quit that bitch.  I get really bored really fast.  I like to dance, so I started having a one woman dance party in my bedroom.  I blast my music and dance my big heart out.  I sweat like a mofo and love it.  On average I burn about 500-600 calories in 45-60 mins.  Sometimes I go longer, if the songs are pumping me up at the end.  My fav fav fav dance song right now is Ke$ha C'Mon.  Yeah, I'm lame.  But whatevs, it gets me going!  I also started doing a new arm workout routine on the days I don't dance.  I need to get some guns, yo!

That's my delicious pork dinner, right there.  


I'm gonna be adding more recipes and typical meals that I eat because I always get asked that.  People will ask me if all I eat is veggies and air.  They think you can't eat real food and drop real pounds.  WRONG!  So, I want to show everyone you can still eat all the foods you love and lose weight.  

Now, I just need to learn how to add a Pinterest button onto pictures of my recipes.  I've tried like 10,000 different ways and I STILL cannot get it to work.  FML.  I'm clueless.  If anyone can help, please let me know!  I'd appreciate it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment