Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Jillian Michaels kicked my behind in!!!

Today I woke up, fully knowing that I was going to be active with the family, and worked out.  And not JUST worked out, but I did a full Jillian Michaels DVD.  Yes, the FULL freakin' 55 minute sweat dripping, heart racing, fatigue inducing Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism DVD.  I.wanted.to.die.

 
 


This was my second time doing it, and while I hate it while I'm doing it, I actually really really really love it.  I feel so accomplished and strong afterward.  It gives me that feeling I used to feel when I did TurboFire and I was overweight.  I drank one of these bad boys below to fuel myself during my workout.  They work and taste yummy!


 



After I rocked that out, I showered and got ready for the kids to get out of school so we could go to the theme park.  My legs were already sore since yesterday and after the workout, man, they were shaky.  I was kinda dreading walking around, but I did it.  Here's some photos I took while we were there.

 
Yup, it's 80s here in January and the Christmas tree is still up.  Had to laugh at that one!
 
 
Shared this with the family.  I LOVE pretzels.  Ok, maybe LOVE isn't the right word...OBSESSED would be a better term.  I always, ALWAYS get a soft pretzel at the theme parks.  Hubby even searched for this cute one for me.  Gotta love him!  And yes, all those mustard packets are mine.  I prefer spicy but this is all they had.  Whomp, Whomp.
 
 
 
We all really like this ride, even went on it twice.  Sucks that it was the same exact experience both times though.  Arrrgghhh.  BUT, hubby was the Rebel Spy!  The kids thought that was awesome.  I was the Rebel Spy the first time I rode it.  Just sayin'.
 
All in all, a busy day.  Tomorrow I'm gonna try a new Jillian Michaels DVD.  No More Trouble Zones.  I'm looking to tone up a bit so I hope that helps.  I was looking forward to a day of rest after a day like today, but we'll see! 
 
Til tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment