Monday, January 7, 2013

Motivation

First let me start off by saying a warm "Hello" to everyone! I'm sure there aren't many of you reading this yet, as this is my first post and blog. I hope to gain followers and to inspire others as I have been inspired.


See, back when I was heavier, I saw a lot of people lose weight. And then saw said people gain it all back. I never saw an example of what you should do to properly lose and maintain your weight loss. I had been through ALL the popular crash/fad diets (Atkins, South Beach, low calorie restriction, low fat, etc, etc.). I saw celebrities lose massive amounts of weight, give their "tips and workout routines". I'd buy into the bullshit and end up a failure. How many times have you seen Kirstie Alley or Jessica Simpson get thin/thick? If it can't even work for them and look at all the resources at their disposal, how the eff would it work for a normal chick like me?

Here's the secret....





MOTIVATION!!! Also a side of determination, too. I think too many people give up and just say eff it. I know I did...more than I care to admit. I'd lose a good 25 pounds, celebrate with pie, and then cake, and then some nights of eating out, drinking, etc. Then I'd see a 30 pound weight gain. And that my friends is where I'd say EFF it!

So, here's what I want to do for YOU. I want to MOTIVATE you! Show you that you can do it. You can be right where I was and get right where I am. I'll help where and when I can. I will share my stories. My struggles, my frustrations, my tips, my encouragement and most of all, my gratitude. I will try to be a blogger that can inspire you the way others did for me.

 

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog, and I will absolutely follow! I have felt this way too many time to count but I have yet to figure out how to lose it and keep it off... So I'll take all the motivation I can get! Great job with your weight loss and thanks for sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete